Ni navedeno

Poglej uporabnikov profil
Prispevek: #21   Objavljeno 07.12.2007 12:25:58
Odgovori s citatom Dodaj uporabnika na seznam ignoriranih
MitjaP je napisal/a:
Včasih je bila omejitev 100.000 SIT.

Po zakonu je omejitev, v praksi pa se ne upošteva (po mojih izkušnjah). Tudi v
Sloveniji ni problemov. Nazadnje sem na firmo kupil monitor za 600€ na kreditno
kartico (pisana je na mene, ne na podjetje) in dobil "blagajniški prejemek". Naj bi se
sicer vse poslovalo preko transakcijskega računa vendar za s.p. nisem še nikjer
doživel da bi me zavrnili z gotovino.

LP
Stevie Jobs

Stevie Jobs

Ni navedeno

Prispevek: #22   Objavljeno 07.12.2007 18:52:21
Zanimivo branje, zakaj ne bomo nikoli videli trajne rešitve za unlock:

Citiram:
You guys don't seem to understand, let me explain it to you in more detail:

1. you go to a local T-Mobile shop and ask for an unlocked iPhone for 999 Euro
2. the sales person calls a special number at T-Mobile to pass on the IMEI for the iPhone to be unlocked (alternative: the customer calls but it isn't recommended because it could delay the process)
3. T-Mobile sends the IMEI of the iPhone to be unlocked to Apple
4. Apple flags the IMEI on their servers as "unlocked"

Meaning: the "unlocked" iPhone works with the same firmware and baseband like the locked ones, there is no difference. The difference happens during the activation process where Apple sends some sort of IMEI-dependent code to allow all SIM cards.

Here's the catch: EACH TIME you connect the iPhone to iTunes, the code is re-checked to make sure that this iPhone is authorized to be unlocked. This "check" doesn't happen locally with iTunes but it happens remotely on the Apple servers, meaning that it is almost impossible to program some sort of keycode generator to fool the activation/registration process of iTunes/Apple servers.
Theoretically (actually it IS possible), Apple could remove the unlock from the currently sold unlocked T-Mobile iPhones if they want to, for example if the court dismisses Vodafone's allegations. Of course they won't do it, T-Mobile can't afford to sell unlocked iPhones and then re-lock them again, this would not hold up in court and it won't happen.

The only thing which may be interesting is the initial activation/registration process with iTunes when you connect the unlocked iPhone for the first time.
Even if we find a method to generate a fake code, the next time the iPhone connects to iTunes, iTunes sends the code and the IMEI to Apple for verification and of course this would fail the verification process.

I know, some people don't want to use iTunes, so maybe this would be a way to get an unlocked iPhone but with a limited functionality.

Another thing: iTunes 7.5 seems to be pretty mean. Apparently it deactivates an already activated iPhone if it detects an "unauthorized" SIM card inside the SIM tray. I'm pretty sure that with the introduction of the iPhone in France and it's unlocked version, Apple made sure that the whole IMEI registration process is fool proof and I doubt there is a way to spoof the IMEI of one unlocked iPhone to make dozends of others unlocked. Apple would surely detect this through iTunes.

Furthermore: we don't know if the iPhone sends some sort of identification to Apple servers when connected to the internet. The whole stock market app "scandal" actually shows that the iPhone actually sends some ident code (based on the IMEI) to providers, maybe even to Apple.

To make it short: don't be too excited about the unlocked iPhone in Germany or France. If you buy one, be happy with it, it will stay unlocked. If you're hoping for a hack/crack based on the method how Apple unlocks these phones based on the IMEI, I highly doubt it.

It is also my understanding (I'll find out tomorrow when I get my hands on a friend's officially unlocked iPhone) that you need to connect to iTunes EACH TIME you insert a new SIM in it. The new SIM deactivates the iPhone when connected to iTunes and then you need to re-activate using the new SIM (which of course isn't a problem since the phone's IMEI is flagged as "unlocked" on the Apple servers).
I know for sure tomorrow, so please be patient, I get the unlocked iPhone for one whole day to play around with and I'll post all observations in a seperate thread.

Here's btw a little rumour for you guys: according to an Apple source, Apple will introduce a completely new firmware, bb and bootloader with the introduction of the SDK next year. Apparently Apple wants to "seperate" the base software/programs from the third party stuff, so there will be some sort of safe "virtual" environment where the third party apps can be installed to to make sure they don't crash/destroy the iPhones base firmware/bb/bootloader. This apparently requires a complete re-programming of the current firmware/bootloader.

Jabček

Jabček

Ni navedeno

Prispevek: #23   Objavljeno 07.12.2007 19:24:03
Mitja, kaj pa govorice o 3G iPhonu, ki naj bi prišel ven morda že maja 2008...imaš kj pomislekov o nakupu iPhona že sedaj?
Jablanator

Jablanator

Ni navedeno

Prispevek: #24   Objavljeno 07.12.2007 19:28:23
Blaz je napisal/a:
Mitja, kaj pa govorice o 3G iPhonu, ki naj bi prišel ven morda že maja 2008...imaš kj pomislekov o nakupu iPhona že sedaj?

Govorice so vedno govorice in maj je še pol leta stran... Po pol leta ga prodaš in
verjetno ne izgubiš veliko...

LP
Stevie Jobs

Stevie Jobs

Ni navedeno

Prispevek: #25   Objavljeno 07.12.2007 19:30:18
Pol leta je izredno veliko časa. 3G bo zagotovo prišel, vendar najprej v ZDA, nekje junija, v Evropo pa šele jeseni.

Nov krog pogajanj bo.

Je pa baje treba v Franciji izkazat, da lahko kupiš iPhone, da si rezident. Še sreča, da ma kolegica gor naslov in bančni račun Smile

Je pa baje s tem odklepanjem tako, da se čisto nič na telefonu ne spremeni, samo nek niz podatkov se zapiše, tako da telefon ve, da lahko uporablja določeno kartico. Ko zamenjaš kartico, ga moraš spet aktivirati. Recimo, lahko ga aktiviraš na mobitel, vendar ga moraš spet piključiti, če vstaviš simobil kartico.

To kaže, da so anysim in iphonesimfree metode res naredile škodo na telefonu. Dejansko so onesposobile nek del telefona.

Nazadnje urejal/a MitjaP Pet 07. Dec 2007 19:31; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Jabček

Jabček

Ni navedeno

Prispevek: #26   Objavljeno 07.12.2007 19:30:29
To je pa tut res.
Ne moreš dodajati novih tem
Ne moreš odgovarjati na teme
Ne moreš urejati svojih prispevkov
Ne moreš brisati svojih prispevkov
Ne moreš glasovati v anketi
Pokaži sporočila:
Pojdi na:
Jabuk.si Vsa vsebina spletne strani je last Jabuk.si in njegovih članov. © 2004 - 2020 Jabuk.si Kontakt Kontakt   Domov Domov   Na vrh strani Na vrh strani