Jabuk
Zanimivo...
Jabuček

Jabuček

Ni navedeno

Poglej uporabnikov profil
Prispevek: #1   Objavljeno 03.03.2005 10:23:36
Odgovori s citatom Dodaj uporabnika na seznam ignoriranih
My sources within Apple have confirmed that a colaborative project is currently underway with a number of partner companies to develop an all-in-one portable device.

The all in one device is said to combine the features of a G4 Mac into a handheld PDA device with mobile phone capabilities and iPod music playback, as well as many more features.

Apple is rumoured to be releasing the new product, which was co-developed with Motorola, Palm, LG, Honda, Segway, Mr Whippy and George Foreman.

The iGo, as it has been dubbed, can transport the user at speeds of up to 240 kilometres per hour along busy pedestrian sidewalks, while storing up to 200,000 songs and 58 kilos of prime-rib steak. It has satellite radio and GPS capabilities, and even has remote central locking, although because of its all in one design the remote control is integrated into the device itself.

In response to this rumour, several competing companies, including Dell and Ben 'n' Jerry's, have announced that they are planning to release an even better all-in-one "iGo Killer" that will do absolutely none of these things, but will be cheaper and run a Microsoft OS.

Forum-goers and bloggers are excited about this announcement.
"If Apple doesn't make an all-in-one device, they're stupid" said one poster, "And it better have a G5 in it, or I'll have to kill myself."

Apple have declined to comment on the rumors, which proves that they must be true.
Stevie Jabuk

Stevie Jabuk

Ni navedeno

Poglej uporabnikov profil
Prispevek: #2   Objavljeno 03.03.2005 15:56:28
Odgovori s citatom Dodaj uporabnika na seznam ignoriranih
LOOOL Very Happy Cool

To, da lahko shrani 200 000 pesmi je kul, da pa spraviš notri še 58kg zrezkov... neprecenljivo.

Ne moreš urejati svojih prispevkov
Ne moreš brisati svojih prispevkov
Ne moreš glasovati v anketi
Pokaži sporočila:
Pojdi na:
Jabuk.si Vsa vsebina spletne strani je last Jabuk.si in njegovih članov. © 2004 - 2020 Jabuk.si Kontakt Kontakt   Domov Domov   Na vrh strani Na vrh strani